RSS

Result Released !!! Crown the FUNNY pets !

My Funny Pet
Online Doggie Photo Competition 2009
by PLC
RESULT:
-
-
GRAND Prize
No. 2: Mojo Jojo - Pug - Female
Owner: Vivienne Ng
" Check out my move!!
I might be fat but still active, thought! "
-
-
Second Prize
No. 62: Prince - Shih Tzu - Male
Owner: Rafieh Fakhlaei
" Smoking and drinking kill.
If you're killed, you've lost
a very important part of your life "
-
-
Third Prize
No. 40: Kai - Whippet cross - Female
Owner: Lynette Cham" Who on the lights? I am sleeping!
Arghhh....... ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz "
-
-
Consolation Prizes x 3
-
No. 71: Joy - English Bulldog - Female
Owner: Theresa Chan Soo Ling
" In our home, there are certain things
we DON'T iron... "
-
-
No. 75: Jack Foo - Pug - Male
Owner: Foo Sze Hwei

" yEap, thts my pacifier ~ "
-
-
No. 30: Coco - Toy Poodle - Female
Owner: Soong Lye Ping "Don't you dare to look at me!!!
I am the Princess of B-16-05. "

-

------------------------------

THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS!

As a sign of appreciation, PLC is giving out Discount Vucher of 15% from Doggie House Sdn Bhd to all participants.

Kindly email plc08@hotmail.com with your Name and Address !

------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS TO SPONSORS:

DOGGIEHOUSE

and

PETSTER MAGAZINE !!!

#########################


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
 
Copyright © Pet Lovers Club